Saturday, November 17, 2007

I Read the News Today II

* * * * *
Guess which recent news item lead to *this* reaction:

Oh my god...

Oh my god...


..... God dammit!



It's not right.

Apparently some people can't be trusted to be human beings, god fucking dammit. Okay, I'm sorry I am in cursing mode, but that's all I can do right now, cry and curse. I hope the Universe metes out some justice.

* * * * *

Edited to add:

Sorry, I didn't leave a link. Here's the story from the Chicago Tribune (not a hot link): Net Hoax Turns Deadly.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/services/newspaper/printedition/saturday/chi-suicidenov17,0,2946138.story?coll=cs-home-headlines

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:39 AM , Blogger Suz said...

The links aren't working! I don't know what happened, but it sounds bad.

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger Marie said...

Sorry, I didn't leave a link. I added one from the Chicago Tribune, which apparently broke the story nationally.

I'm only a potential parent, but this really raised my hackles. Not feeling very articulate about it this point. (more cursing and sighing, etc)

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger Suz said...

OMG. That makes me sick. When parents behave so criminally, there's so little hope for the kids!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home