Thursday, November 16, 2006

15 months, 18 months

I couldn't post yesterday because bl@gger was down or something. But if I had, it would have gone something like this:

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ! ! !!!!!

We got our favorable determination!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!! Boy, that was quick. Now we reeeally have to finish our dossier!!!!!!

But oh well, the fingerprints will have to be redone before we go anywhere, anyway..... 15 months before the fingies expire. 18 months before the whole thing expires and the I-600A has to be resubmitted.

I have resigned myself to have to pay another load of money and redoing a whole load of effing paperwork in a little over a year. I don't like it, but ... the things we do for the privilege of having a child, eh?

Despite that, did I mention we got favorable determination? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! !!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home