Monday, November 27, 2006

Another document hits the road

Yes, I actually printed out the cover letters and got the birth certificates on the road to certification. I went to my friendly neighborhood mail shop and got everything F@d ex@d both ways. I'm not so direly concerned about the timing, but I do want to be able to track them. The mail guys were reminiscing about several other people who had used them for everything in their adoption process... While I was over there, I looked at options for printing out our digital photos since my printer is dying.

I am trying to decide if it's worth my while to drive over to our big city capital and hand deliver my in-state docs, or whether to just mail 'em off like the rest.

M got his letter of employment properly certified today... only for us to find out later that the notary hadn't used the exact proper wording with her seal to be official enough for our purposes... (sigh) So they will need to do it yet a third time and maybe this time it will be right.

This is my nightmare... that I have to redo every document because the people who need to fill them out insist on not being clear or correct or legible enough for our purposes... On the plus side, we are really on our way in the process. If we can't see the end in sight, we can at least see the lights coming up...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home